The USOC has developed training geared specifically towards the parents of our youth athletes. This training is a great tool to ensure that everyone in our sport community is speaking the same language when it comes to the prevention of misconduct in sport. Please encourage the parents in your Regions to take this free online training.
The training can be found at training.safesport.org.
To Complete the Training:
- Go to training.safesport.org
- Click STORE
- Choose SafeSport Parent Training
- Click ADD TO BAG
- Click CHECKOUT (there is no charge)
- Follow the on-screen instructions for registering and completing the training. If you have never created a log in for this site click REGISTER.
- During the registration process, please be sure to select USA Volleyball as your organization and enter your current USAV Membership Number. (NOTE: If the parent is not a member of USA Volleyball, they may enter their name into the appropriate fields and enter their child’s membership number. A note will be made in Webpoint that the parent completed the SafeSport training.)