Minimum Standards for Junior Scorers at National Events
- No use of electronic devices during the match
- No food or drink ON the scoring table
- Demonstrates proficiency in the following:
- Results of coin toss (serving and receiving team information).
- Starting line-ups.
- Confirms the correct server.
- Slashes running score column points.
- Enters exit scores.
- Slashes player number exiting set and enters player number entering set.
- Slashes the total team sub count.
- Records time outs.
- At the end of the set:
- Enters and circles final exit scores.
- Correctly enters winning and losing teams & scores in results section.