USOC SafeSport Program
Athletes will perform better, soar higher, and get more from sport if they feel safe. The USOC SafeSport Program seeks to create a healthy, supportive environment for all participants. Through education, resources, and training, we help members of the sport community recognize, reduce, and respond to misconduct in sport.
USA Volleyball is committed to safety for all participants and has a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for abuse and misconduct. The ODR shares this commitment to on- and off-court safety in all of its programs, to create a safe and fun environment for youth.
To report abuse, call 1-855-306-7775 or fill out the USA Volleyball SafeSport Abuse Reporting Form: http://www.volleyballreftraining.com/SafeSport/safesport_report_abuse_form.html
This page has links to the main USOC SafeSport website as well as other resources identified through the Program. Please help us provide a safe and fun environment for all our participants!
- USA Volleyball & SafeSport — http://www.volleyballreftraining.com/SafeSport/safesport_home.html
- USOC SafeSport — http://safesport.org/
- What is SafeSport? — The USOC Commitment — http://safesport.org/what-is-safesport/the-usoc-commitment/
- Make the Commitment Stop Abuse in Sports — http://www.teamusa.org/StopAbuse/Make-The-Commitment/About-the-Commitment.aspx
- Stop Bullying — Information about the laws in each state that address bullying, harassment, and hazing.
- Child Molestation Prevention — http://childmolestationprevention.org/pages/diagnosis.html
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Child Welfare Information Gateway — www.childwelfare.gov